All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a better view of the Pro Athletics level 5 uniform..
4q5xya.jpg

I am not the biggest fan of this, something seems off and I think it is in the shoulder area. I do think that if they wore their hair down it would look better because it is making this girl look like she has really broad shoulders. Maybe if they let their hair down and got rid of the cutouts over the shoulders.

I also want to add that the Fierce level 1-4 uniform is an example of why no straps is NOT GOOD.

If you watch closely you can see her trying to put it back in during tumbling. Someone ever tries to help her but it just popped back out...

I admire her for trying, but it is really terrible that it happened. I think everyone knows where I stand on sports bras.:deadhorse: Um, do they sell flesh tone sports bras? Real sports bras for girls with real boobs?

Gymnastic websites sell a product called sticky buns- its a tape you use to hold your uni in place- it would help alot if used on some of these unis- Also gym owners need to order additional material on girls with the boobs so that there is enough material to cover that area when your arms are up- holding up a stunt. If I was the parent of that poor girl I'd be mortified as Im sure they were. And I hope those videos were removed from the internet -

Right?! And on the little ones that top looks teeeeny-tiny. Like a strip of duct tape across their chest..
I have to agree with this one. Those who know me know that I am FAR from conservative, but I think that is just way too much skin showing on those little girls. I don't even think it's just the lack of straps either. I think the overall length of the top is just too short on the really little girls.

Gymnastic websites sell a product called sticky buns- its a tape you use to hold your uni in place- it would help alot if used on some of these unis- Also gym owners need to order additional material on girls with the boobs so that there is enough material to cover that area when your arms are up- holding up a stunt. If I was the parent of that poor girl I'd be mortified as Im sure they were. And I hope those videos were removed from the internet -

Most fabric stores also sell a product called Hollywood Tape that works the same way. I've used it for some of the more revealing costumes I've made when I didn't want to risk a woredrobe malfunction.

If you watch closely you can see her trying to put it back in during tumbling. Someone ever tries to help her but it just popped back out...
It wasn't her breast that popped out, it was her bra that had slipped down. She should have worn a black bra, yes. Her bra was tan. She is a great kid, and not first girl to have a bra issue. All uniform tops are being set back to gk to be fixed, so this problem won't happen again.

Fierce's uniform on the younger kids
392759_10150422255752260_113683257259_8905183_1149926856_n.jpg

394439_10150422254447260_113683257259_8905171_1428396046_n.jpg

I have to agree with this one. Those who know me know that I am FAR from conservative, but I think that is just way too much skin showing on those little girls. I don't even think it's just the lack of straps either. I think the overall length of the top is just too short on the really little girls.

I also have to agree. I am FAR from conservative (and I think kiki can vouch for me since she at least knows me on facebook...). I'm ok with almost any uniform as long as your boobs don't actually show in your routine (ahem...I'm talking to YOU Top Gun :p , and apparently now Fierce). And I'm ok with mini's, and youth, etc showing tummies - Lord knows my cp's youth uniform shows a LOT of her little tummy. But this picture made my jaw drop. This. Top. is. TOO. Tiny. Love the uni itself...just with the top was a couple inches longer.

The girl in the video is wearing a bra and I'm actually a fan of the pockets lol

i love how sparkly the pockets are under the lights! i guess i was just never a fan of the whole writing across the butt of the soffee's trend, so i don't like paw prints there on a uni.

Back