All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

02fbeb196853594818a7a607cd2764cd.jpg

This is a gym that recently opened up this past season and their new uniforms.
Alpha Elite, they are in San Antonio and most their athletes come from Cheer-riffic Techniques/ falcon Allstars.

They opened up in the same building complex as them so they are literally almost next door for anyone familiar with the SA teams! We been to their open gym once and loved it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha Elite, they are in San Antonio and most their athletes come from Cheer-riffic Techniques/ falcon Allstars.
That mesh needs to GOOOOO. And too many lines. Love the colors, though.
They opened up in the same building complex as them so they are literally almost next door for anyone familiar with the SA teams! We been to their open gym once and loved it though!

Would have been a beautiful uniform but that mesh strip ruins it.

File under how to make a uniform the opposite of flattering.

Back