All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BuegeSmalls - what disney designs? You must have shared them before I found this thread, because I definitely would have remembered it! I wanna see!

@BuegeSmalls - what disney designs? You must have shared them before I found this thread, because I definitely would have remembered it! I wanna see!
I did a Elsa from Frozen uniform last spring!
2qmj3pf.jpg

2qmj3pf.jpg

ooooh, me likey!! (and it definitely looks like an inspiration to what we are seeing from VAS!)

---

The "dream" gym that my cp has created in her 8 year old mind (and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she someday did open) has a Disney theme. She has told me that she wants the unis for each team to resemble the characters' palette and the teams will be named after Disney characters or inspirations. I will make sure she contacts you someday :)

ooooh, me likey!! (and it definitely looks like an inspiration to what we are seeing from VAS!)

---

The "dream" gym that my cp has created in her 8 year old mind (and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she someday did open) has a Disney theme. She has told me that she wants the unis for each team to resemble the characters' palette and the teams will be named after Disney characters or inspirations. I will make sure she contacts you someday :)
Thank you!! Random, but I just did a project for my design class that was Disney themed hah

I'm from NM, and lived in nocal for a few years. Did 5th dimension go to worlds this year? I know they got an at large but I didn't see them on the rankings for worlds.
No... 5th dimension didn't send a team, Ultimate Destination sent an I5 team but that was it for NM this year. Where in NM are you from??? I was there 30 years... :)

I guess my largest issue is with the need to travel so much. One or two comps I could see but when you have dozens of comps in your back yard it’s tough to justify traveling to so much. I do see the necessity from a business standpoint. My wallet just doesn’t appreciate it the same way I do. lol

You can thank the Worlds and the Summit for that lol

Last edited:
2qmj3pf.jpg

the mesh is very similar to your design!

didn't you do cinderella once? or someone else? maybe in the design your own uniform thread? i think we had several princesses, but other people were designing, too! if i find them i'll link you to them, @mamabear

the mesh is very similar to your design!

didn't you do cinderella once? or someone else? maybe in the design your own uniform thread? i think we had several princesses, but other people were designing, too! if i find them i'll link you to them, @mamabear
Oh yeah I did, it's in the design you own uniform thread somewhere!

No... 5th dimension didn't send a team, Ultimate Destination sent an I5 team but that was it for NM this year. Where in NM are you from??? I was there 30 years... :)
wow ultimate destination has an I5 team. That's awesome. I live 30 mins from Santa Fe. Or in between abq and Santa Fe.

02fbeb196853594818a7a607cd2764cd.jpg

This is a gym that recently opened up this past season and their new uniforms.
Alpha Elite, they are in San Antonio and most their athletes come from Cheer-riffic Techniques/ falcon Allstars.

They opened up in the same building complex as them so they are literally almost next door for anyone familiar with the SA teams! We been to their open gym once and loved it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, to start off, the mesh just no, that was not necessary. All the stripes are a little crazy but it'll probably looks different on stage with the insane amount of rhinestones. And asymmetrical bottoms.

02fbeb196853594818a7a607cd2764cd.jpg

This is a gym that recently opened up this past season and their new uniforms.
Alpha Elite, they are in San Antonio and most their athletes come from Cheer-riffic Techniques/ falcon Allstars.

They opened up in the same building complex as them so they are literally almost next door for anyone familiar with the SA teams! We been to their open gym once and loved it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be so much better as a full top. That is all I am going to say b/c I want to be kind to the athletes who have to wear this.

Back