All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I HATE this uniform for so many reasons. The mesh is epic stupidity. And the angle makes it look like this girl has a stomach pooch.

It's just such a horrible fail.

I was expecting you to say that you hate it because they're almost Auburn colors and you're a die-hard Alabama fan or something.

But you're right. The mesh is epically stupid. The strip of stomach mesh is so random, so tacky and clearly serves no purpose that it makes me snicker. It's evident that they just wanted to find some way to show some skin and be "on trend" with mesh. Horrible, because otherwise it's not a bad uniform

I HATE this uniform for so many reasons. The mesh is epic stupidity. And the angle makes it look like this girl has a stomach pooch.

Now tell us how you really feel. Lol

The sad part is this uniform would be amazing if it was a crop and just stopped right above the mesh. I just keep pretending to not see that part of it because it looks terrible.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Not all star, but this is our new competitive rec uniform. This is the prototype worn by my junior coach, so the fit isn't perfect, but I still love it:
ddnz8o.jpg

Details: Rebel Athletics. Price: $137 (including shipping).

Arizona Elements junior teams
21b4vps.jpg
Why the random asymmetrical black lasso around the neck? And I've decided to just ignore the mesh and pretend its a solid full top.
OT: my cp is in her last year on a junior team. This athlete would look like a mini or tiny standing next to her.

Last edited:
Not all star, but this is our new competitive rec uniform. This is the prototype worn by my junior coach, so the fit isn't perfect, but I still love it:
ddnz8o.jpg

Perfect for a rec team. Perfect for an all star team as well. Simple and athletic but still has some details and a little sparkle, should be easy to wash and keep looking nice, and the price cannot be beat. Also looks like it would fit great on all body types and age ranges!

ddnz8o.jpg

Love this uniform! It's perfect Sarah!

One thing that bugs me about Rebel uniforms (because I noticed this on our Rebel uni's too) is the armpit fit. It doesn't fit to the body under the arm and that's always bugged me. It's just one of those quality things that gets lost. I love the cost so much that I'm willing to overlook details like this though! We haven't lost a competition yet bc of our uniform brand.

Those shorts are so tiny. I understand she's little but those are really small. And the top looks like it was made for a teen and then taken in to fit her.
Are the shorts that short in the leg or is it just a low cut on top? Maybe the thought process was the mesh will cover everything. Wonder what the back looks like?

Latest posts

Back