All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think spacers are allowed either. Tell her to take it off right before she goes on, put it in her shoe, and then put it back on right after she competes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

uhege4ar.jpg
The ace uniforms are giving me a huge Desert Storm Elite vibe. Reminds me so much of their new ones. I'm not sure what ace's back looks like but minus the shoulder cutouts they seem similar(especially the bottoms)- which is fine because I'm loving this style of uniform!

That's a beautiful uniform! Clean and sparkly, just my taste. :)

Cp had her navel pierced in December when she was recovering from shoulder surgery. Given the nature of the cheer season, that was the only time she could without having to remove it too soon for comps. My question is what do people do at competitions? It will be almost a year at their first competition this season, but is there a spacer like thing or do you just take it out before and put it back on after? I don't suppose a bandaid would work? She does that for practice.

I got my belly button done at 13, so I had it for pretty much my entire cheer career.

Just take it out and give it to someone or put it in your bag before warmups, then put it back in after competing. It shouldn't close up in that hour or so if you've given it time to heal properly. Don't risk a deduction with a clear spacer. Plus those could just as easily get ripped out.

I would recommend taking it in and out a couple times in the days before the first competition, just to ensure it's not going to be a big painful ordeal on competition day and she already knows what to expect. I waited until my first high school competition of the season to remove my nose stud and I ended up not being able to get it back in. Then I was stressed all day and had to return to the piercing parlor that night to get them to help me.

I got my belly button done at 13, so I had it for pretty much my entire cheer career.

Just take it out and give it to someone or put it in your bag before warmups, then put it back in after competing. It shouldn't close up in that hour or so if you've given it time to heal properly. Don't risk a deduction with a clear spacer. Plus those could just as easily get ripped out.

I would recommend taking it in and out a couple times in the days before the first competition, just to ensure it's not going to be a big painful ordeal on competition day and she already knows what to expect. I waited until my first high school competition of the season to remove my nose stud and I ended up not being able to get it back in. Then I was stressed all day and had to return to the piercing parlor that night to get them to help me.

That sounds like a good idea! Thanks! I'll have her practice a few times.

I've had my belly button pierced for many years. Make sure she doesn't have it in during warm-ups! I've been at many competitions where we have been deducted during warm-ups for body jewelry. Spacers aren't allowed either but I leave mine out for days at a time and it doesn't close up so she should definitely be fine!

ok a bit off topic, but the uniform on the doll on the left...that mesh is placed on a very weird place!

10488308_10153351943784625_3286892901620293201_n.jpg

Is that so they can have interchangeable spandex where they can change up their uniform with a print? That's weird. But that pink one is the next worst in that picture. Not a good design and focusing people with the lines used to the crotch.

image.jpg

I hope posting this from my ipad works. This uniform is the uniform that's on the mannequin on the left. Like another poster said, a skirt or shorts is meant to go over it, like this.

That's better! But I'm still curious how the band at the bottom works with shorts. I like the look, but cannot imagine how it fits...

Back