All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2mgply8.jpg

GBE new uniforms? found this on their Facebook page.

if so, i like!!! except (since they happen to be in this pose) why would you not make the gold under the arms connect/continue/do something less awkward?

i still don't like limes. i get (don't like it, but get it) the mesh on the collar/shoulder area to give an illusion.. but why would you want the "illusion" of your sleeves being too short? not cute. and it looks messy no matter how clean they are. i'd love to see the entire program, lime included, in the middle uniform. (with their arms down ;) )

2mgply8.jpg

GBE new uniforms? found this on their Facebook page.

Not GBE's new uniforms. I saw it on twitter and asked, got the response: "No but isn't that a beauty!!! We have a big surprise in store! "

Can't wait to see their new unis, but that purple one is gorgeous! I'd love to see them in mainly purple (or even gold?) because most of their uniforms have been more white than any other color

Not GBE's new uniforms. I saw it on twitter and asked, got the response: "No but isn't that a beauty!!! We have a big surprise in store! "

Can't wait to see their new unis, but that purple one is gorgeous! I'd love to see them in mainly purple (or even gold?) because most of their uniforms have been more white than any other color
:( it's gorgeous. I would love to see them in mainly purple - MATTE purple like the middle uniform. And I want them to stop with the nude mesh! If they use nude mesh in their program uni I might cry (unless it's nice like UA's, but going by Limes last two uniforms I think it's better for them to just stay away from nude mesh all together.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reactions: ian
:( it's gorgeous. I would love to see them in mainly purple - MATTE purple like the middle uniform. And I want them to stop with the nude mesh! If they use nude mesh in their program uni I might cry (unless it's nice like UA's, but going by Limes last two uniforms I think it's better for them to just stay away from nude mesh all together.)

I actually love the nude mesh in Lime's uniforms for this season. I wasn't totally sold on it on their Worlds 2013 uniforms but I grew on me a bit. I actually really like nude mesh...Well, when it's used right which usually doesn't happen. I don't think any color mesh should be used on youth or tiny uniforms though. The mesh fabric always just seems baggy on them and more likely to rip.

if it's any consolation.. their half year/prep/whoever teams have a somewhat similar uniform to this one. simple, full top, matte purple with white stripe. i like it.

Thanks everyone for you comments! We are getting our new web site up and ready and we are very excited! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and thank you for the comments. The uniforms we put the kids have taken months for us to decide on! We try to think out of the box and have some fun! Excited for you to see the new ones! They are super fun!

Back