All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does adding mesh like that to the stomach region make the uniform compliant to the full top rule though? in my head i would say no because you can still see the stomach area. but i dont know the ruling on full tops..

From what I can tell, yes, stomach mesh makes the uniform full top even though it's see through. No teams in my area wore cover ups last season if they had mesh stomachs.

f40517f9507df622ec70e8d379509088.jpg
ade37c4dd10dfe9d2b319da37b6c4806.jpg

Clarksville Cheer Extreme new uniforms! This is Jaylens old gym! They love their new uniforms but I really really love the old ones!
I.....MUST.....MOVE.....HERE!!! Cp would LOVE to be on a team with a unicorn ;)

Cute uni- but again- not a fan of the mesh but overall nice :)

i really like these! the red stripe across the stomach is a little thick though IMO

I like these uniforms, except for the red piece of fabric on the upper part of the back. Does it have a purpose?

(Sorry - meant to "quote" the uniform picture not your comment!)

Okay so heres my kids new sublimated uniforms! For $90.00 i am not complaining one bit. Instead of stones we decided to go with threadless sequins so nothing falls off. Yes her skirt is longer its just bunched up here!
B1_eKchCIAAGLKp.jpg:large

I really like these! For only $90 you did a great job! We just ordered team shirts with these kind of sequins. They looked great on the sample shirt and I am sure they look great on your uniforms! I am impressed with your ability to creatively add bling without breaking the bank!

On the CCE ones the straps come out of nowhere. They should be black if they're coming from where they are.
The heat ones are nice. A little busy for me but not bad!
I love the NE ones! You wouldn't even be able to tell they weren't rhinestones from far away!
Eta: @omgitssydthekid I saw your uniforms on Instagram and really liked what I saw of them. Do you have a good pic?

I like these uniforms, except for the red piece of fabric on the upper part of the back. Does it have a purpose?

(Sorry - meant to "quote" the uniform picture not your comment!)
I had no part in any design in the uniform as they had already been ordered when I started coaching, but I noticed that the girls where able to wear bras with crossed straps and certain types of sports bras with it!
This is the sports bra style they tend to wear
b4yvxw.jpg

On the CCE ones the straps come out of nowhere. They should be black if they're coming from where they are.
The heat ones are nice. A little busy for me but not bad!
I love the NE ones! You wouldn't even be able to tell they weren't rhinestones from far away!
Eta: @omgitssydthekid I saw your uniforms on Instagram and really liked what I saw of them. Do you have a good pic?

I've been nervous to post them because they have a TON of rhinestones but they look like twinkling lights on stage. We absolutely love them :) I'll see if I can dig up a good picture!

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

ETA: sorry these pictures are so huge :confused:

Back