All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so heres my kids new sublimated uniforms! For $90.00 i am not complaining one bit. Instead of stones we decided to go with threadless sequins so nothing falls off. Yes her skirt is longer its just bunched up here!
B1_eKchCIAAGLKp.jpg:large

I really like these! Just shows you can achieve an affordable and attractive uniform! This just looks comfortable!

I worked with CS Athletics several times to get practice/worlds wear. They turned out well. Glad to see them in the uniform thread.

Okay so heres my kids new sublimated uniforms! For $90.00 i am not complaining one bit. Instead of stones we decided to go with threadless sequins so nothing falls off. Yes her skirt is longer its just bunched up here!
B1_eKchCIAAGLKp.jpg:large
We had these sequins on our practice wear. 2 years ago, and I really liked them at first. They didn't look good by the end of the season though. It might be better on a uni that is washed less. I hope so, because they are in our uni this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back