All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A glimpse of Stingray Allstars Worlds Male uniform. Everything looks great, but I wish the white stripes going down the sides of their pants didn't get thicker as you reached the bottom; it was a little distracting when they performed.

(P.S. Sorry for the large photo.)
B3BAswJIYAECn_f.jpg

A glimpse of Stingray Allstars Worlds Male uniform. Everything looks great, but I wish the white stripes going down the sides of their pants didn't get thicker as you reached the bottom; it was a little distracting when they performed.

(P.S. Sorry for the large photo.)
B3BAswJIYAECn_f.jpg

they look like palazzo pants...:confused:

i think i've decided, in general, that unless the uniform is mostly black or white that i dislike sublimated boys' uniforms. they're just so shiny... they look like an old school swooshy outfit

Smoed will be wearing old uniforms for comp this weekend.

Cali sparkle uniforms will be debuted for Duel in the desert in February

Cali coed will debut uniforms this weekend

I'm looking forward to watching our level 5s. I'm sneaking down there to see a friend and Lady Bullets! Woo Hoo! :cheering:

Our gym put out sneak peeks of the junior uniforms and worlds team uniforms on Twitter yesterday....but given how I feel about sneak peeks I'll wait to see the juniors/program uniforms tomorrow at the show off. Level fives aren't in yet so those will wait until december when they compete the first time.

To be honest...I feel like it's mostly the medium-sized/smaller gyms who are killing it on uniforms this year. It's like in their haste to out-do each other and because they're getting multiple uniforms across the season, the bigger gyms are trying to be super different and go in some crazy direction each time. Because the med/smaller gyms are going to have these one uniforms for at least 2 years, they're are going with stuff that's a bit more enduring.

Not all, but more.

My alumni gym just got new uniforms and I can't wait to post a picture :cloud9: I know y'all hate this but I'm just too excited!!

ETA: From the pic of the top I saw there is NO mesh :cheering:

Back