All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1416531999.685593.jpg

My team :)

World Cup Zenith
Medium Senior 5 from WC Phoenix in Easton, PA

my only issue (not seen in this picture, but on WC twitter) is that the size of "Zeniths" varies depending on the size of the top so some have more white space and smaller letters than others. other than that i really like them! it even looks like you can wear a bra with them.
I think all uniforms are like this, cause you can't put the same size letters on a 7 year old as on a senior age fully mature athlete.

LOVE zeniths! They're beautiful! Here's cosmic rays. A complete 180 from the old ones. I do like how they're back in black though. They seem unfinished and I can't figure out why. Maybe they need some more gold or to add some white. And the front cutouts are ehh. Other than that they're pretty simple and the right amount of bling!
2rms9k5.jpg

LOVE zeniths! They're beautiful! Here's cosmic rays. A complete 180 from the old ones. I do like how they're back in black though. They seem unfinished and I can't figure out why. Maybe they need some more gold or to add some white. And the front cutouts are ehh. Other than that they're pretty simple and the right amount of bling!
2rms9k5.jpg
Love!!!!!!!!

2rms9k5.jpg
I see what you mean by unfinished. Like the sleeves up by the shoulders need some more gold on them. I really do like them though! Especially love the gold and then the gold stones fading from the neck!

2rms9k5.jpg

I like these! If they got rid of the shoulder cutouts and made the back so that you could wear a normal sports bra, and moved up the words on the back, I would love it. And I agree that there needs to be more gold and/or white. I just think the shoulder cutouts are kind of awkward. And the open back thing just brings out the bra brigade in me. I really do like these though!

I like Cosmic Rays a lot. I like the top of the other one, not a huge fan of white shorts tho.

2rms9k5.jpg
YES MA'AM.

Back