All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the color might be a filter. I saw this one earlier today and this pic it doesn't look so navy blue. I'll be interested to see them in person tomorrow and see how they look together on the floor.

We've seen the prototype of RoyalCats in person, no one has ever seen reignCats in person due to a prototype shipping error so whenever those uniforms come in it will be a surprise to us all (I mean we've seen it on an iPad but still....) we have some seriously impatient reignCats who are not so good at waiting though :)

View attachment 672
Is a one piece? One either picture I can't figure out where the top ends and the skirt begins. I don't dislike them, but they just are not screaming CA to me (except the multiple logos).

Is a one piece? One either picture I can't figure out where the top ends and the skirt begins. I don't dislike them, but they just are not screaming CA to me (except the multiple logos).
No idea. I'll see them in person tomorrow.

World Cup infinity new uniform
9b9ph1.jpg

New Uniform for World Cup genesis(Olyphant, PA location) I absolutely love them!
rr1qi1.jpg

the W and the C not being even and the W taking up more than half and crossing center is really driving me crazy :oops:

it's weird seeing "WC" since traditionally shooting stars wear the world cup name and all other teams get their own team name uniform (except lasers, they had WC last time they competed). i'll have to get used to it, i guess.

Back