All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c61d34dc40621df5880a50c612460241.jpg

Our new senior uni - I like. Mesh on sleeves however. Enough said. But they sparkle and look amazing on stage.
ada2628516436cb3b3ad528a27ee2171.jpg

Just seen a video of twinkles, wondering why the girls full tops are black and the boys uniform top is all white... Draws my eyes to him rather than the whole team
It's hard to tell from the video, but it kind of looks like he's wearing a Starlites uni. Idk if he's on both teams or not, that's just what I assumed, I hope it's not that different. But I kind of wish the Twinkles uniforms were all white, not a huge fan of the black top and white shorts. From what I can see though, they look nice.

It's hard to tell from the video, but it kind of looks like he's wearing a Starlites uni. Idk if he's on both teams or not, that's just what I assumed, I hope it's not that different. But I kind of wish the Twinkles uniforms were all white, not a huge fan of the black top and white shorts. From what I can see though, they look nice.

Opps never thought of that! Me too though, I was thinking as I was watching the video how I wish Twinkles was all white!

Just seen a video of twinkles, wondering why the girls full tops are black and the boys uniform top is all white... Draws my eyes to him rather than the whole team
Pretty sure it's because the background behind the name is white on the girls, and so are the sleeves. The straps on the girls are black but the boy obviously doesn't have those. They probably didn't want to make the white stop, change to black for his stomach, and then change back to white for the pants. I saw a team pic and it definitely looks like he's wearing the actual twinks uni not Lites.

I really like these but feel like it should be cut lower. Love the skirt length. Love the matching shoe laces. I want to see what these look like on stage!
Well if my daughter cheers today- I'll try to get a pic. Her knee is not stable. Jumps to back- POP. Swelled. She finished the routine - just threw her layout instead of twist. She is walking better and says she wants to compete but won't tumble. Mom isn't so sure [emoji19] she is 10. Too early for knee injuries (other knee she has had 2 MCL tears and fractured knee cap) she grew so fast her tendons aren't keep up the jolting. And she used to be a catcher for softball- that position has been changed as well by mom lol

Back