All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full view
1411v2o.jpg

What's with all the belly button piercings?? Is this a new trend or am I late to the party and only now noticing how so many many girls have them? I mean how can it be safe to practice let alone compete with belly rings in? If be so afraid of it catching on something/someone
They're really popular here. About 80% of the girls I know that are 13+ have them. Obviously once they get older they're taken out, but I know a few of my moms friends still have them in and my cousins that are about 10 years older than me still have them in. I never take mine out for practice and only do it for competitions if someone reminds me.

They're really popular here. About 80% of the girls I know that are 13+ have them. Obviously once they get older they're taken out, but I know a few of my moms friends still have them in and my cousins that are about 10 years older than me still have them in. I never take mine out for practice and only do it for competitions if someone reminds me.
I had mine done at 13 and just took it out a few months ago at 24! We had a good run but I felt like it was time to move on, lol.

Edit - awkward, I'm 23. Clearly it's time for me to go to sleep.

Last edited:
28ku6m9.jpg

Titanium athletics
mvrpkx.jpg

Cheer intensity allstars. Can't find the whole uniform anywhere yet
28i9ert.jpg

College cheer. Fsu
vpjac3.jpg

rrqovt.jpg

That first one is university of waterloo..nice unis. Were definitely some nice ones at PCA over the weekend.

Washington is getting lots of new uniforms this year! Almost all the big gyms in WA are!!
South Elite- We will see theirs december 13th at their first competition (which i will try to get a picture unless it is posted earlier)
Natural Venom- Whole program getting new uniforms, will see either this weekend or the next?
REACT- Not sure when theyre getting them but i'm excited!!
Sonic- I'll have pictures of my uniform in probably a week (although there are already pictures out there)

Not sure who else is but what a big year for Washington cheer :cloud9:

NOPE. This is tied for Worst Uniform Ever with that camo unifrom. *shudders*

I want to see a full body/complete uniform for Cheer Intensity. Their level 5 uniforms for the past couple of years were GORGEOUS. Simply stunning. I'm sad they got new ones.
Isn't this the camo uniform?

What on Earth?? Although artistically the sublimated fabric itself is beautifully done - it looks like a creepy costume to me. The aliens, the unreadable font(does that say a more scientific word for your 'bum' on the back??), the waaaay to low shorts. In my opinion it looks better suited for an adult themed sci-fi convention.

Not on Earth, they're aliens silly ;)

If it looks like it was at a competition, they might have left it in until right before competing or put it back in right after competing. If it's a picture of someone actually on the floor with it, they probably just forgot or coaches/officials are slacking. I had an industrial in my left ear and I never remembered to take it out until someone reminded me because I had it for so long I just forgot it was even pierced.
Call me old, but what the heck's an "industrial"?

Back