All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Call me old, but what the heck's an "industrial"?
33e4e1a6e15791cac839e0be143f8e6b.jpg

That little bar you see! You can get a ton of different bars too like swirly ones, zig zags, ect.

I had mine done at 13 and just took it out a few months ago at 24! We had a good run but I felt like it was time to move on, lol.

Edit - awkward, I'm 23. Clearly it's time for me to go to sleep.
Right? I feel like a lot of late 80s/early 90s kids got them at 18, then 16, then like 13..which is just weird to me. Most of the people I know who got them at 18 had them out by like 21.

I just left it at ears. They're forever and it saves my needle phobia.

Is this the Pro Cheer in Georgia? That merged with Trinity?
I hope not but it kind of looks like it might be. The Trinity logo is on that one sleeve. This is tragic compared to both programs previous uniforms. You wouldn't have expected anything like that from either of them, let alone combining their talents.

I hope not but it kind of looks like it might be. The Trinity logo is on that one sleeve. This is tragic compared to both programs previous uniforms. You wouldn't have expected anything like that from either of them, let alone combining their talents.
I hope not also. If they merged, they should have been able to come up with something better than that! And I think of a red uniform when I think of procheer....and and as far as Trinity being "fashionista-ish" as they claim to be, I would expect more. It's not the worst uniform I've seen (maybe because I love the colors), but it's very underwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back