All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else get shivers up their back with the thought of a spider on their back.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

i love the uniform, but cannot get over the fact that there's a giant spider on the back. but that's just my huuuuge fear of spiders kicking in. :confused::confused: i love the colors and the design but i could never wear it just cause i have such an irrational fear for spiders haha

i love the uniform, but cannot get over the fact that there's a giant spider on the back. but that's just my huuuuge fear of spiders kicking in. :confused::confused: i love the colors and the design but i could never wear it just cause i have such an irrational fear for spiders haha
I love the whole uni - and the back not only makes sense, it is not open straps. Sorry - the last part was meant for @kristenthegreat's comment above.

okay i LOVE this. i also love the attention to detail. it took me a while to see this (and could be just me..) but i was thinking "why do they only have a B in the spider" but then if you look closely theres a W underneath in black. can't believe it took me that long to notice though..

I would not have noticed unless someone mentioned it.

This uniform is beautiful....despite the white mesh

New uniforms for UW-Green Bay!
ETA: this is my team
531b57637065e17fd6c8271cfbc5b7d6.jpg
470bc2ba0522d25e9ad14423b5e74b7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
okay i LOVE this. i also love the attention to detail. it took me a while to see this (and could be just me..) but i was thinking "why do they only have a B in the spider" but then if you look closely theres a W underneath in black. can't believe it took me that long to notice though..

Oh, very creative! I had to go back and look too. Love this uniform. If you have to use mesh, THIS is the way to use it.

Back