All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ultimate Athletics new warm up jackets made by Rebel (I tried uploading the picture to fierce board but it wouldn't work so here is a link instead sorry!)

cae0c4f69785e5b6ba76cdd0a9850542.jpg

This year, no poufs, hair french braided across the front then back into the ponytail. It is a challenge for me, but i love the look. The bling is my daughters unique contribution.
Sorry for the double post...

This is how my daughter's dance team is wearing their hair this year too. Exact same thing. I can't do it, but it's pretty.

The top looks like two pieces - are you able to wear just the shell for basketball games?
Yep it's two pieces! I mean, we could but we always wear the bodysuit and shell for basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cae0c4f69785e5b6ba76cdd0a9850542.jpg

This year, no poufs, hair french braided across the front then back into the ponytail. It is a challenge for me, but i love the look. The bling is my daughters unique contribution.
Technically it is a reverse French braid but it looks gorgeous, especially with the bling. (I just googled it - a reverse French braid is known as a Dutch braid. Who knew?)

Back