All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

634656292828b923a2bf74c89ae6086c.jpg
As happy as I am that they brought these uniforms back since they are perfection, I'm kind of upset that it's for a different team.

I completely agree with you but I think this may be to do with the fact that Top Gun retains ownership of their uniforms not athletes, and if I remember correctly, these were only worn for a short time so they may have wanted to get another use out of them particularly as they kinda go with the name and vibe of the team.

That being said I'm not sure if it was a great decision as many people associate these uniforms with Omar and I don't believe those on this team knew him personally (as this is only recently a Top Gun gym) nor is the routine dedicated to him. I'm open to correction on all of this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are different uniforms though. It's hard to see but it looks like the back says Angels where the other ones said Omar.

I mean I love them but when I saw them I thought someone posted 005s uniforms. They're beautiful don't get me wrong but I'm going to get confused all season long

yes, they're basically the same with the metallics switched to matte... but didn't angels (as OA) get a very similar to OO5 looking uniform last season? that was basically the look they were going for and the uniform does fit the name perfectly.

but i get it. there's a whole lot of sentimental value in that OO5 uniform that it doesn't feel right for anyone to wear it again, or at least for it to leave the miami gym. it is a beautiful uniform though, so i kind of don't mind seeing it again.

Last edited:
They did great! Thanks for posting the video.

Ah.....throw back to when cheerleading was fun.

Hahahahaha wrong thread sorry

Here's a closer look of Top Gun Angels uniform:
B4Sa_4dCQAAa2dx.jpg

I feel so guilty for loving this uniform because I know how much the OO5 uniform meant to the athletes and coaches at the Miami gym. Hopefully over time, people will come to see that they aren't completely the same.

I also just saw a tweet by an a member of the 2013 OO5 team:

Back