All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

34sp53o.jpg
plot twist: their cheer mix is just "light 'em up, up, up, I'm on FIIYAAAHHHH" over and over.

Ok crazy peeps, here's your clarification: These uniforms were specifically picked for the Angels team by Victor & Kristen Rosario. As soon as OA became Top Gun and we were figuring out what to name our teams, Victor and Kristen were adamant about keeping the Angels team name so that all the fallen jags (who are now angels) can live on forever. The cheer season comes and goes so fast, and we felt that one season dedicated to Omar and the rest of our fallen jags wasn't long enough. We felt that since its the first year of the Top Gun Angels team, it was appropriate to bring back the uniform (with minor adjustments). The girls love them, Victor and Kristen are happy to bring this look back... its all a GOOD thing! Anyone feeling upset about this is just silly because every important person at Top Gun who originally thought of the Omar uniform/routine for OO5 that year, had a say in this uniform.
Thank you! That's exactly how I took it and couldn't figure out why people would be upset that a team named "angels" was repping that uniform. Made perfect sense to me.

I love the TG Orlando Angels' uniform, especially the top band's embellishment. Gorgeous. I'm curious if the crop top's lower band seam is smack dab in the front? It seems like an odd placement for the seam so maybe it's just a trick of the light?

eb5b4e875f47ddd3be0bfa01543f1375.jpg

I really like them!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The skirt on the girl on the left in the right pic (that was confusing to type lol) looks like the front design is just pasted on and looks misaligned and awkward. It doesn't look as weird from the front though. I like the lettering and the sleeves on this one (despite the mesh).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are all under the Power Cheer family. Just different locations across Canada.[/QUOTE]

You're correct and each location has a snake, cobras, rattlesnakes, vipers, etc.

I can't handle these uniforms anymore! Please stop with these crazy cutouts, short shorts that aren't even shorts they are underwear in my opinion and stop trying to make these kids look older than they are!!!!! They have plenty time to look sexy and "grown up" when they actually are grown up. I actually like the sparkle, hair and make up because let face it its a performance sport but I don't need to see a 14 year old's buttcheeks while she is trying to do stunt or whatever. I guess I am old school... my mom taught me that just because I may have an amazing body (trust me I don't) doesn't mean that every person in the world needs to see it. I feel like we are teaching people the wrong morals here. Let's face it ladies when you wear skippy clothing, sometimes it draws the wrong type of attention and yes men and boys should be more sophisticated than that and there are some of those out there but if you have it hanging out people are going to look.

Back