All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ff771d40708e1042f197c4f63945df1b.jpg

Florida Wildcat Allstars Pumas (don't think this has been posted)
Teal Gold and White is Pretty! Not feeling the black so much, but it's a pretty uni..hopefully the back is solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are pretty! I think if the lettering were a little darker it would really stand out against that white. And I wonder how the skirt would look minus the yellow, black, and blue at the bottom of the skirt.But either way I think they are very pretty!

The skirt on the girl on the left in the right pic (that was confusing to type lol) looks like the front design is just pasted on and looks misaligned and awkward. It doesn't look as weird from the front though. I like the lettering and the sleeves on this one (despite the mesh).
I love the uniform as a whole but they all look loose.

And what your talking about on her skirt is probably because it is a skort ... So with that being said it it is a skort I don't like it because I'm not a fan of white shorts in the back.

Most people that have skorts look weird like that from the side if the design/print doesn't continue past the first half
721b93d1f1d46b7247e4ce923d8ea3d2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I'm on chrome (I'm actually the boy on the far right of the turned around picture)
Jacquelyn was a platinum alum who had tried out and made chrome for this season before she died tragically. The season has since been dedicated to her and she shows up in everything we do (Uniforms, bows, music, and choreo).

@Rudags would know more than I however.

Edit: just saw Kyles post. I'm awkward.

Do you have better pics of our uniforms? I didn't get many up close.

I really don't like that really thick band Rebel does with the rhinestones.... It just bothers me lol and it's on like every single uni on earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back