All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a picture of the back of lkatz uni! It's a full back! No random cutouts or mesh or anything! It says ladykatz on the back on the waist band of the top.
Now I'm even more in love! CA is doing a great job with uniforms this year. Even their strappy ones have bras that work with them.

What do you mean? Each worlds' team still has their own custom uniform. (And I think all 3 or 4 of the restricted 5s do as well) I think they're just more cohesive looking now.

Really surprised every (unsponsored) new uniform to come from CA this season has been rebel. They always said they'd never all their eggs in one basket, so rebel must be doing something right! I'd just like them to switch to a nicer rhinestone and make their waist and crop top bands thinner.
what i meant is a lot of the teams are going back to old style of just having the CA on the front, yes some have the team name on the back, im just wondering if they are doing away with different unis for each and every team.

what i meant is a lot of the teams are going back to old style of just having the CA on the front, yes some have the team name on the back, im just wondering if they are doing away with different unis for each and every team.
Aren't Wildcats the only ones without the name on them?(not counting the white ones but they don't wear those as much) I'm not arguing, I just can't think of any worlds teams, since they're the ones that normally get customized unis, that dont have the team name on them.

You mean a (borderline) Pop Tart.

In love with Electric Rays' lip color BTW. And the blue looks very intense.
Here is a picture of electric with better lighting. I do like it more when I see it here but I'm still not a fan of the black writing. With a name like electric, I would have liked a neon green writing or even get more literal with an electric blue font on a black uniform.
64433cf1108a776da5788545a434838f.jpg
The back of the uni says "electric" and has a little thunderbolt/lightning mark that is bright yellow in it

Freedom Allstars
24mx3cj.jpg

Ultimate 5-not a fan of this use of Flesh mesh
2n9z49i.jpg

Xtreme allstars
furosj.jpg

R xtreme allstars
33ae3nq.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean? Each worlds' team still has their own custom uniform. (And I think all 3 or 4 of the restricted 5s do as well) I think they're just more cohesive looking now.

Really surprised every (unsponsored) new uniform to come from CA this season has been rebel. They always said they'd never all their eggs in one basket, so rebel must be doing something right! I'd just like them to switch to a nicer rhinestone and make their waist and crop top bands thinner.

i agree with the rhinestone thing. but i wanted to say the band size might possibly be customizable? i have a rebel uniform and the bands are nowhere near as thick, which makes me wonder if it's an option to have thick or thin bands

Back