All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a tough color combination, but I think they did a really good job with this one!

priuAdn.jpg

I think this is one of the only color combinations I've never seen before... and because of that, I really love it. It has to be hard to make those colors look good on a uniform together but they pulled it off, IMO.

I think this is one of the only color combinations I've never seen before... and because of that, I really love it. It has to be hard to make those colors look good on a uniform together but they pulled it off, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing! I couldn't remember where or if I'd ever seen that color combination before, which is also why I think I like it so much more as well.

I think this is another example of a relatively non-offensive cut-out. :)

I get a "candy corn" vibe from this uniform, but given that those are the colors they have to work with, I think they turned out good. [emoji4]
Their old unis definitely reminded me of candy corn- but these are much better :)

can someone reference the old candy corn uni ?

I think give the colors the uniform came out great ! Ive never seen that color combo before :)

I got this pic from the gym Instagram. The caption says it is Summit teams from last year (maybe it was the first Summit, it wasn't a recent pic)

^^^
Getting a bit of an ACE vibe from the colors of those second ones... And everyone knows only ACE can pull that off [emoji6] But I love the more neon colors of the new ones... much cleaner looking than mystique burnt red-orange. I bet they look great on a comp floor!
ETA: 1. Are those shorts or a skirt? And 2. I didn't realize how much bling was on the boy unis until I looked closer. I could do without the stones on the arms for them.

^^^
Getting a bit of an ACE vibe from the colors of those second ones... And everyone knows only ACE can pull that off [emoji6] But I love the more neon colors of the new ones... much cleaner looking than mystique burnt red-orange. I bet they look great on a comp floor!
ETA: 1. Are those shorts or a skirt? And 2. I didn't realize how much bling was on the boy unis until I looked closer. I could do without the stones on the arms for them.

Since all of their teams have had shorts for the last several years, I'm betting their new uniform is shorts.

I hate it. I've had to wear a uniform with full mesh sleeves while throwing level 6 baskets, which has made me a 'no mesh' person for life. The way the mesh digs and cuts into my arms while catching lay fulls and arabians? No thank you. Even a straight back tuck basket HURTS.

Adding rhinestones to that mesh? I'm side-eying you and wondering why you want to injure yourself and your flyer.

we have that and everyone hates it , it was the worst idea ever! Our flyers look like they got into a cat fight after every competition. The uniform is pretty and sparkles like crazy but mesh arms with rhinestones on them are the death of everyone

So apparently uniforms are no longer for functionality. Let's just stick rhinestones everywhere. Who cares whether or not you're doing sports in these.
Other sports spend so much effort on making uniforms that are designed for maximum athletic output first, and THEN aesthetics.

Latest posts

Back