All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the CEA prep one (Oh noez, we're talking about CEA again, THE HOR-ROR). Cute, apparently cost-effective, and nothing too crazy.

On the topic- my acting teachers have never been on Broadway, but they're good at what they do. They make me better. It's why I pay them.

Those were a prototype we actually made some very minor changes but the final product looks GREAT! Wish I could upload but it's giving me a hard time.

New uniforms for Fusion Allstar! I really really like these!
8591d425f04c0d93ae87e562dfb2d640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I didn't build up any anticipation for this as my CP is only doing half-year (Prep) this year. I told my little joke and then forgot to post!

Ok here's what they came up with for a full top that suits a Jr. 2 Prep team:

uciR20P.jpg

aAaRN1F.jpg

I know it doesn't look like much, but remember it's just Prep, and the X-Man REALLY sparkles under the lights. The price was right too and my CP8 likes it.

Pros: No cutouts or stomach mesh. Cheap. Bra-friendly.

Win? ;)
I was curious as to how they would do the full top ( my intel told me there would be a full top lol ;))...because in all my years with the program there has never been a full top, not even when I was 5 years old..and I'm seriously impressed! So simple but so gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back