All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2014-12-26_00.03.23_zps9zwapu1c.jpg
Charlotte Allstars Main new uniform just for level 5 teams this season. All the teams get it next season. More mesh! Lol glad the white uniforms are going bye bye though.
it looks so different with a close up of the top part(mesh part). The mesh looks darker or less sheer? It just seems to me that the lighter black mesh is out of place. Lol does that make any sense? I don't mean it's mesh I don't like mesh thing. Idk if it was darker black mesh it would look nice. It's just the mesh on the sleeve is just odd lol. Btw are the skirt length shorter than usual? It seems shorter

it looks so different with a close up of the top part(mesh part). The mesh looks darker or less sheer? It just seems to me that the lighter black mesh is out of place. Lol does that make any sense? I don't mean it's mesh I don't like mesh thing. Idk if it was darker black mesh it would look nice. It's just the mesh on the sleeve is just odd lol. Btw are the skirt length shorter than usual? It seems shorter

I didn't even notice the skirt. It does look shorter. I do wish the tops didn't have mesh. The current white uniform is just a regular top. It is hanging up at the gym and looks better there. Lol last comp was the first time it was worn and I was home sick so didnt get to see it. I do like it better than our mostly white uniform though.

Yeah Charlotte's were already posted but seeing them again doesn't make me like them any more than last time:/

sorry. i looked back for about 30 minutes through about 20 pages to see if they were posted and to the date we got the reveal at the gym. didn't see it. oops.

I think this is another example of a relatively non-offensive cut-out. :)

I get a "candy corn" vibe from this uniform, but given that those are the colors they have to work with, I think they turned out good. [emoji4]

my first thought was candy corn too! :) but they did do great w/ the uniform! love it.

2014-12-26_00.03.23_zps9zwapu1c.jpg
Charlotte Allstars Main new uniform just for level 5 teams this season. All the teams get it next season. More mesh! Lol glad the white uniforms are going bye bye though.
I think these are very pretty! It's a good update to their traditional look! They still stood by the no crop tops but they added some alternatives to show some skin!

This came across my Instagram feed. It's from a tiny NC gym called Cheer Dynamics:

Front:
bBAHM4O.jpg

Back:
2XdA9wC.jpg

Uhh.. nice colors? :eek: Otherwise super cool stomach mesh, random cut-outs, and pointless straps. I think we have a trifecta!

If the back mirrored the front in terms of the top part, it would be fine. Does that make sense?

The fabric above the skirt on Charlotte's is the same as on another uniform I commented on and I still think it looks like the extra material on maternity jeans and sweats:oops::oops::oops:

Back