All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back of Buckeye Cheer Elite's uniforms

buckeye_cheer_elite_crop_back.jpg

buckeye_cheer_elite_full_back.jpg

I was relieved at first when I saw the crop top (because I really like this uni and I could pardon that cutout), but then I scrolled down to the full top... [emoji32] Why the lower back cutout?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...I'm not usually the weirdo who doesn't like a uni when everyone else does. But there's a first for everything.

I like the Sparkle skirt. But something about the nude mesh sleeve looks like a bad tattoo to me and I can't get it out of my head :(

The mesh sleeve reminds me of the fake tattoo sleeves that kids buy for Halloween! I think they should have done regular material on both arms and it would have been beautiful.

I think that ECE uni is going to look beautiful under the lights. I know it is not functionable, but I think it will look pretty;

I was relieved at first when I saw the crop top (because I really like this uni and I could pardon that cutout), but then I scrolled down to the full top... [emoji32] Why the lower back cutout?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like a low back blue leo is under it to give belly coverage.

Can we just get this clear before this thread becomes a mass of already posted uniforms.
CheerMedia is in the midst of re-posting new uniforms that have debuted this season. Chances are, what they are posting now, unless it says otherwise, is not new information. So we can do without the "this has already been posted" or beating a dead horse, let's try and make sure a uniform hasn't been posted before we post it here.

Back