All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for Gems Cheer Stars. Sad because their old ones were so perfect. I wish the top was black not white.
56ff1c900ea6175c01ace303cf34e02c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how the "Sparkle" is going to stand out on dark skin without any sparkle. How will the "nude" mesh look?

Assuming there's no crazy cutout on the back, I really like these! I'd use the word love but I've loved a lot of fronts of unis this year and they I saw the backs and they were a hot mess so.... For now, really really like!
Eta I know cheer media has been reposting but I really don't recall seeing these in this thread and I usually notice when CM posts a uni we've already discussed so sorry if I missed this the first time

Assuming there's no crazy cutout on the back, I really like these! I'd use the word love but I've loved a lot of fronts of unis this year and they I saw the backs and they were a hot mess so.... For now, really really like!
Eta I know cheer media has been reposting but I really don't recall seeing these in this thread and I usually notice when CM posts a uni we've already discussed so sorry if I missed this the first time

I saw these today when they posted them and I can't figure out if I like them. I think I do, but I'm not sure if I love the mystique on the arms. It makes it look a little outdated to me. But other than that and the awkward transition from the front to back of the bottoms, I enjoy them!

Is this how all skorts look from the side? The girl on the left looks like she's wearing an apron over shorts.

Most,if not all, of CA's skorts that I've seen transition normally.
424336584f71ed21b5db8ba1184443a0.jpg
df9b5709f6003125967e6cc86d40d4d6.jpg
eb4623b9487d22c2a0aaa4d3489b0474.jpg
4ae08302c1f5ddbc96b50decbc846042.jpg
I think it might just be varsity's skorts. It's less noticeable on Cheetahs and panthers because of the pattern (and those unis are old so maybe they've gotten them altered) but the skirt looks like a wrap and dips lower than the shorts on the front.
It's more obvious on the CA austin senior team uni

Now that I look I don't think the rebel unis are like this.

I think it might just be varsity's skorts. It's less noticeable on Cheetahs and panthers because of the pattern (and those unis are old so maybe they've gotten them altered) but the skirt looks like a wrap and dips lower than the shorts on the front.
It's more obvious on the CA austin senior team uni

Now that I look I don't think the rebel unis are like this.

After I posted that, I was wondering if it was Varsity. Because a couple of new unis this year that are Varsity skorts look like that. Which is strange because Varsity usually pays attention to details like that.

Back