All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone who doubts the validity of this explanation has clearly not read any of the "unhealthiest states" research. It's patently true. Southern folk do not shy from the pie :D

I think we should get back to uniforms here....or the fact by dropping the gold in their uniform there's is now another blue CA gym...

This amuses me.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I once heard that at movie theaters in LA, they serve slices of cake instead of the typical popcorn.

Being nosey but was it in the Upsate? My first degree is from Furman University. My second is from Clemson University.
I have 3- all from Clemson. My heart still lives in the upstate for sure. I will be back someday!

CAVIC00146_lg.jpg

Hi y'all....;)

That's a hand. With 5 fingers. Each finger represents the last 5 years.

I believe Carolina has been around for quite sometime. I remember them back in the early years,when my cp was a "tiny/mini" cheerleader. I don't want to say they dropped off the face of the earth,but that's what it seemed like for a while....I am glad they are back though! They used to be one of the cheer leaders of that time! Sad they're dropping the gold,though.....
You're correct! Rockstar more or less broke off from Carolina in 2007, taking with them a bunch of coaches and athletes.

I hope everyone here has seen this! Still one of the best dances ever, IMO.

Last edited:
I believe Carolina has been around for quite sometime. I remember them back in the early years,when my cp was a "tiny/mini" cheerleader. I don't want to say they dropped off the face of the earth,but that's what it seemed like for a while....I am glad they are back though! They used to be one of the cheer leaders of that time! Sad they're dropping the gold,though.....

I remember when Carolina All stars had the ONLY cheerleading website for a gym in the state of South Carolina. Back in the 90's. I was trying to convince my mom to let me do all stars and was doing my research.... I tumbled at CCA- Hurricanes... they're long gone now... (Although their gym in downtown Columbia still has a sign up that says "All Star Try Outs".... its been up since 2000)....Anyway. CCA didn't have a website so I'd send my mom to Carolina All Stars website.

Back