All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh I know what that stands for!!!!! I am a true Gamecock all the way!!!! Furman is my first team and then USC!!! Easy because they are two different divisions!!!! I do pull for Clemson though as long as it isn't against USC!!!!!
Well, you're going to be conflicted this year. USC plays Furman for homecoming!

Well, you're going to be conflicted this year. USC plays Furman for homecoming!

LOL!! Not really because I know going in that Furman isn't going to pull that one off. Starting this year my son is playing for North Greenville University so I have to add that one in as well!!! We are a sports family!!

Can someone explain shoulder cut outs to me? I just don't understand why so many uniforms have them. A neighbor's CP went to a gym that had/has them and all I ever heard were complaints that they dug into arms and felt really awkward until they got used to them. Plus, they just look weird to me.

Can someone explain shoulder cut outs to me? I just don't understand why so many uniforms have them. A neighbor's CP went to a gym that had/has them and all I ever heard were complaints that they dug into arms and felt really awkward until they got used to them. Plus, they just look weird to me.
I actual like this one because it has the halter neck but I can see where it would be uncomfortable because on the picture of the back of the uniform it looks like it is cutting into her arms.

92% on Canada (Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan are basically one super-province in my mind. I got all of the Maritime provinces and all of the territories correct though :cool:)
97% on Europe (mixed up Liechtenstein and Luxembourg :mad:)

oh and the uniforms are okay.

I find it incredibly hilarious that we can't get away from "how well do you know geography".

Back to the new uniform :) I found this uni on CU twitter
Bstw1j1CIAA8hPN.jpg

Just to add this looks really uncomfortable.

Just to add this looks really uncomfortable.

I think it looks odd because the girl is really broad shouldered but alot of cheerleaders are so I dont understand why a gym would choose a uni that wouldnt fit majority of backspots and bases and they are the main ones with broad shoulders

Thanks GOD a uniform was finally posted. I think someone should start a thread about states and leave the talk about what you got on your quiz out of here. I understand it's summer. But kind of annoying to go through when you think uniforms are being posted and it's 4+pages talking about state shapes and state quiz percentages....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'd be happier if it wasn't a uniform that had already been posted;) haha but regardless, nice to get back on track!

Thanks GOD a uniform was finally posted. I think someone should start a thread about states and leave the talk about what you got on your quiz out of here. I understand it's summer. But kind of annoying to go through when you think uniforms are being posted and it's 4+pages talking about state shapes and state quiz percentages....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

To be fair, that uniform was already posted. Around the same time the CA uniform was posted. Hence the state discussion. Two uniforms with states on them back to back.

Back