All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This all just reminds me of about 9-10 years ago when Cheer Tyme's small senior did their entire stunt sequence with blind folds on the flyers. Does anyone else remember this? It might've only been at one competition, because I remember seeing them often but only remember them doing it at one competition. It was in Baltimore, might've been All Star Challenge?
Could you post a video?

Nscx allstars
d83qrOJ.jpg

WGIKVCA.jpg

Was looking through glitter stars lookbook= yikes

SoyNeCP.jpg

Yhn9EGH.jpg

mwrnPKK.jpg

The Mesh spots in that placement are not classic or classy :/
QWZfM0k.jpg

Last edited:
Was looking through glitter stars lookbook= yikes

SoyNeCP.jpg

Yhn9EGH.jpg

mwrnPKK.jpg

The Mesh spots in that placement are not classic or classy :/
QWZfM0k.jpg
Nothing good to say about those designs (especially the last one) but I really appreciate that their models have their hair up with a bow so we can see the true look of the uniform! Varsity and rebel (I think GK does it too) take notes! We don't want crazy updos or girls with pretty curled/straightened hair all down. Give us cheer hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing good to say about those designs (especially the last one) but I really appreciate that their models have their hair up with a bow so we can see the true look of the uniform! Varsity and rebel (I think GK does it too) take notes! We don't want crazy updos or girls with pretty curled/straightened hair all down. Give us cheer hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach! These hairstyles don't have anything to do with cheer
vCYMK2o.jpg

SdofXWq.jpg

Back