All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, if the fabric wasn't tin foil lace I think that uniform has a chance at being ok.
In defense of Glitterstarz they are brand new to the uniform scene. They have been doing sports bras and blinged items for years. They are some of the nicest ladies I worked with when getting sports bras and things for our gym.

I agree about GlitterStarz being a great company when it comes to bling wear, but I'm not sure they should have stepped into the uniform making arena. Sorry!

I agree about GlitterStarz being a great company when it comes to bling wear, but I'm not sure they should have stepped into the uniform making arena. Sorry!

Sorry Not sorry :eek:

My goodness--side waist cutouts where you can't even wear typical panties? No, no, no. Back to the drawing board. Full mystique? My eyes. Just because you can doesn't mean you should....

Last edited:
F5
wMghm93.jpg

Better pics
Uh7TEiz.jpg

post-26182-earl-disgusted-animated-gif-9ZV5.gif

now that we know the F5 sleeve is removable, I did go back and look at the day 1 pictures and noticed a weird "bulge" in the white stripe on that side. makes sense.

does anyone on here from MT want to comment on the design/decision process of that uniform? if you wanted one sleeve, why not make it more a of tube top on that side (like the old UA/starlites removable sleeve) the short sleeve is so strange. and to have an already asymmetrical uniform lose its sleeve makes all of the motions look so messy and discombobulated, even if they were robot clean. I feel like maybe I could like it more if I understood the reasoning for it. or not, I don't know.

Back