All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have a little fun, people! Contrary to popular belief, apparently, you do NOT need to read every single post. It's extremely easy and quick to scroll through a page. If there's no uniform, skip to the next one. Continue until you find a uniform, if that's all you want to see in this thread.

News flash: there aren't exactly a plethora of gyms getting new uniforms in the MIDDLE OF JULY.

If you're that worried about it, check the wiki.

In October.

#MostOfThemArentEvenOrderedYet
#OrPaidFor

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Let us talk about our geography in peace :rolleyes:

And I'm going to need @cheerKT to sport some purple for me on September 6th :p:cool: I'll be stuck organizing pref night and none of us will be able to watch the game :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Let us talk about our geography in peace :rolleyes:

And I'm going to need @cheerKT to sport some purple for me on September 6th :p:cool: I'll be stuck organizing pref night and none of us will be able to watch the game :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Really. It's Fierce Board. If we wanted to talk about new uniforms, we'd be in the videos thread. :D:p:D

#ThatsHowWeDoIt
#ILoveHashtags
#ItDrivesCpCrazy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

10360610_10202402402756726_144253189179012612_n.jpg
honestly ignoring the name Im curious to see what people in the us think of the uniform are they similar to what you see in the states

honestly ignoring the name Im curious to see what people in the us think of the uniform are they similar to what you see in the states

It amazes me that there are two teams in the UK with that colour scheme. I sincerely wish there weren't any. However I had hear rumours of white stomach mesh and there doesn't appear (I hope) to be any...

The top one - the zebra is awful and a pink uniform is almost never good. The skirt is cut awkwardly. They look like pepto bismol.
The bottom one that neckline is awful... the arm mesh seems like it goes too low and the neckline is definitely too low. Other than that the main design isn't awful. With a different neckline it would probably be fine, looking past the color combo.

It amazes me that there are two teams in the UK with that colour scheme. I sincerely wish there weren't any. However I had hear rumours of white stomach mesh and there doesn't appear (I hope) to be any...

That was the same team they decided to get new unis which I do say are better than the last one

The top one - the zebra is awful and a pink uniform is almost never good. The skirt is cut awkwardly. They look like pepto bismol.
The bottom one that neckline is awful... the arm mesh seems like it goes too low and the neckline is definitely too low. Other than that the main design isn't awful. With a different neckline it would probably be fine, looking past the color combo.

I like the bottom one they have and it is better than their old one I looks alot better in person

Back