All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah it was Chrome
33bkd5i.jpg

TGLC's looked okay from the pictures but I hate how the boys uniforms look on the floor. Looks like they're wearing tall white boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLC, I still just see another Power Rangers uniform

OnyxCats, I personally would like it more if the neck just had one of the straps/if the white ones were actually tailored to fit every girl and less stones cause who can sit with that skirt on and not have their butt hurt?

I really like TGLC actually but I love their old ones too

I liked gymtyme black smack uniforms before that they were using but I don't like these.

I don't hate the ca uniform but I really don't like butt bling but it's still cute and I like it better than the ones they have been wearing

I liked gymtyme black smack uniforms before that they were using but I don't like these.

I don't hate the ca uniform but I really don't like butt bling but it's still cute and I like it better than the ones they have been wearing

I think the GT uniform posted is for Chrome, not blink haha. I can't wait to see blinks!

Ifyou mean that the GT unis was for Blink i think that theyre not. theyre for chrome. theyre IOC6 team. (if you mean something else im sorry) EDIT soory someone else posted before me

Latest posts

Back