All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10rq2cj.jpg

Panthers new uniforms...all the ones they have gotten this season are just "eh" for me. They are all nicely done but I don't see it and think WOW like I do for other teams. Maybe because I prefer them in an all black uniform. I'm not sure. But they are all just nice average uniforms. Nothing special to me.

Close up! I like these a lot!
ce722d66dc4e5023697b9dee9489efc4.jpg
I despise these Rebel rhinestones. It's almost like they're too big or something. I could do without all the stones on the back and on the belt and neckline. The black parts on the back by the armpits look like rips in the fabric IMO. They're a step up from the ones with the bunch of arm holes but I'm still not in love.

I despise these Rebel rhinestones. It's almost like they're too big or something. I could do without all the stones on the back and on the belt and neckline. The black parts on the back by the armpits look like rips in the fabric IMO. They're a step up from the ones with the bunch of arm holes but I'm still not in love.

i don't think they're too big. they're not actual rhinestones as in they don't let light all the way in and reflect it out. The rhinestone itself just immediately reflects the shine from the surface of the "stone"

i don't think they're too big. they're not actual rhinestones as in they don't let light all the way in and reflect it out. The rhinestone itself just immediately reflects the shine from the surface of the "stone"
They kind of remind me of like when you take puffy pant and make a dot of it on a t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back