All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Close up! I like these a lot!
ce722d66dc4e5023697b9dee9489efc4.jpg
The only thing going through my mind is "rip red bows"

did any of the CA teams end up wearing the old panthers uniform or was that just a rumor started by rebel themselves?

Reactions: ian
I really love the BLINK uniform!!!!!!!!! It looks good on everyone on the team. That's a plus. Kudos!!!!!

I love the TGLC boys uni so so so much more than the girls. It's not so bad but I think if the top was a bit more on the simple side it would make the uni way better. I say this because the ombre effect plus the gold is already enough. Other than that I love the design. The guys uni= YASSSS girls uni= Not so much yes.

The panther uniform looks great on stage from what I seen through video. It is hands down my favorite out of the three.

did any of the CA teams end up wearing the old panthers uniform or was that just a rumor started by rebel themselves?
Probably just some silly stunt to gain followers. Cheetahs are the only other CA team getting new uniforms and they already had their version.

the panthers uniform performed well (at least through video - no clue about in person), but i still don't like it. but anything is better than that 3/4 sleeve monstrosity from earlier in the season and i do prefer this one to uniform #2... so there's that.

I think it looks like her scapula. And, I really can't believe that you said that in the first place. SMH.

Yes, exactly. Thank you bc I left out the anatomical name of the bone last night- brain fart. I'm sure no one else will care, lol- but I'm so OCD I had to come back to thank you for posting it. :p

Back