All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dxy5w8.jpg

Rock star Naples.

Shorts length is great here. Flattering but still appropriate.

if it actually fit her, i'd like it... but why would you make all of the new families buy the crop and then make them buy a full top next season?

That is a prototype uniform not made to fit the girl in the picture. They will be fitted for each athlete.

The uniform rule is next season not this season for all Junior teams and below.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That's why people are asking, why get a uniform that you can only wear for one season?

I really hope the add on for that uniform is solid fabric (not mesh).
Would look great as a solid black full top. Example:
2j2tid2.jpg
I definitely hope it isn't mesh. I also don't really like how the rhinestones would just abruptly stop in this pic. Idk, I think it would look better if it were designed as a full top instead of just made into one with something under it.

In some of the pictures it looks like a full top and in others it looks like a crop with a leo under it.
Is the material of the top the same as the skirt? They seem different to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's a leotard with a skirt over top. As far as I know, the material of the top is the same as the material of the skirt.

Gotta be honest, I stopped dead at "Leopard Black Mesh." Think I'm gonna have to see that one to get the mental image of animal print mesh out of my head. Look forward to the pics.
Well from recollection and asking my daughter, the leotard part is white at the top and the bottom is black, the black part is not leopard print mesh, but just solid black leopard print, my daughter also mentioned the sleeves had gold stars at the top... trust me, I thought it look really nice, but I wished, I had taken a picture of this prototype uniform... The coach said, they were still making changes to the uniform, but most of the changes will be in the area of embellishment...

Last edited:
Back