All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Accidentally posted wrong thread, how do I delete this post?
You can't delete anything unless super good friends with a moderator. Jk

Seriously though you can't delete a post. Your best bet is to use the EDIT option and delete everything in it and say something like 'oops, wrong thread. Post deleted'.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follower at a time

Wahh, I work until 7:30 tomorrow. I guess I can look at it on my lunch at 4:30. I cannot wait to see what they look like. Stingrays have ALWAYS had my favorite uniforms.

Different views...Sorry for the huge pictures!
2ujqukj.png
359jpfr.png
4j7xc2.png
s4w8p3.png

I love love love these uniforms. The lines are beautiful, and I love the fact that it's a red uniform. If it was black or white yes it would still be gorgeous, but I think it would just get lost in the sea of every other uniform. I think that the red will stand out in a good way, and look good on the floor. I don't mind the black band on the skirt band I think it helps break up all the red on the stomach. The only thing I would say is the GT on the side of the skirt doesnt really match the rest of the uniform. The whole feel of the uniform is sharp and athletic and then that font is all swirly, it just doesn't look like it blends.

I really like the gym uni, and the worlds one is growing on me. But I'm sad that it's not an entire gym uniform anymore.

Fierceness is always welcome......?

Last edited:
You beat me to it. I like the old ones more. But they kept it in the water, so I'm happy. It still feels like a Rays uniform... with 10 rhinestones. :D I like the full tops more than the crop, so that's a good thing.

Edit: They're already starting to grow on me.... same thing that happened with SEs uniform. I love how watery the blue looks.... so serene....

I'm actually looking forward to seeing lots of full tops at next season's comps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back