All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember back in the day Stingrays didn't want their teams to be called by/be known by their team names! And now at Worlds they're announcing them as "Stingray Orange" "Stingray Steel" etc. Anyone know why they started doing this?

BtKs8s6CcAItCg1.jpg:large
BtKs8sVCUAAGnK5.jpg:large

That neckline.... why.....

ETA: Love the back and the team customization
Rays should be in white maybe outlined in green (or green outlined in the silver) I feel like RAYS just gets lost on the top even though it's outlined in sparkles. Like the fade on the sleeves and the back. Not a fan of the neckline (why the extra straps?!). Wish the band on top of the skirt was white. It's ehh for me. I'm kinda let down tbh.

ETA: Liking the full top (non-worlds teams?) a lot more, especially the back! That one has more of the Stingray look to it I think.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wish the crop top looked exactly like the full top without the blue stomach part. It would be uniform... I don't like it all and now I'm sad. :( I feel like the "Rays" is going to get lost on the mat because there's no definition besides the rhinestones. I know I'm not the one who's going to be wearing it so my opinion doesn't matter but...

I don't dislike them. I'm just really underwhelmed. I like the program one a lot, but feel like the white should go down a little farther. As far as the worlds uniform, I feel like rays needs white behind it or something, I feel like from far away it's gonna be really hard to read.

Rays should be in white maybe outlined in green (or green outlined in the silver) I feel like RAYS just gets lost on the top even though it's outlined in sparkles. Like the fade on the sleeves and the back. Not a fan of the neckline (why the extra straps?!). Wish the band on top of the skirt was white. It's ehh for me. I'm kinda let down tbh.

ETA: Liking the full top (non-worlds teams?) a lot more, especially the back! That one has more of the Stingray look to it I think.

The neckline reminds me of a stingray's body... but maybe that's just me.

I can see some pictures in this thread and not others - my company blocks at least one of the sites people are sharing photos on.

I work for the State and just about everything is blocked so I can never see pics or watch videos on here unless I use my ipad that I keep with me here at work. Grrrrrrrr

Back