All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I just like white because it's a neutral color and it makes everything look bright but I like the white one over the green. The green one needs some white. (Like green inside, white outline, then the glitter. I hope this makes sense).

I love the crop top version of rays' non worlds uni. Those arms are so spectacular and wish the worlds uni had them as well. I always loved Rays uni's arms.... If that's not weird or anything.

I'm secretly hoping the Rays coaches are looking at this thread and changing their designs. But I won't get my hopes up. Why more gyms don't have Fierceboard design their unis is beyond me. I think as a collective we are fabulous designers.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry for the double post but without the blue torso on the non-worlds uniform it really made the arms stand out and I absolutely LOVE them. I agree on a previous posters comment that the blue shoulders give a slight "superhero cape" vibe but I think they look great!

.....what makes you sure of this.

I'm failing to see your logic when until now Stingrays used the same uniform across all levels....except level 6

That design was ageless (a good thing) in my opinion. The new full top design could work as a half top, but in my opinion it would need something a little different (something on which I can't quite put my finger).

Well, senior teams are still going to be wearing that uniform. Majority of them, actually. I don't really think it looks more or less mature than the Worlds uni.
Perhaps you're right. Maybe I won't be able to fully judge until I see it on the floor. (Sorry to anyone who feels that I came off harsh.)

My fault then. I thought you were talking about the worlds design. However the full top design as a crop is a very similar concept to their last uniforms
True.... but I miss the old ones. Maybe the blue doesn't look royal (royal blue can be a hard color to photograph correctly) but their old unis used a really rich royal blue and a vibrant green (the new green seems to have a little bit more yellow in it).

True.... but I miss the old ones. Maybe the blue doesn't look royal (royal blue can be a hard color to photograph correctly) but their old unis used a really rich royal blue and a vibrant green (the new green seems to have a little bit more yellow in it).
I agree. I think the blue is a little off and will miss their old ones until I get used to these which will hopefully happen as soon as I see them compete

29uwxo9.png

25qgcbr.jpg

mhuma9.jpg

nn2xjk.jpg

Not the best but you get the idea :) LOVE the crop top with the green!
omg yes. LOVE it as a crop and LOVE the worlds one with green behind it!

i dont think itll matter in the end. i mean F5 had those black sparkly uniforms, and i could never tell what the heck it said on the front until i saw pictures. but this also leads me to wonder if the level 5 teams will have two uniforms, or are they just sticking to the new ones and getting rid of the old.

i dont think itll matter in the end. i mean F5 had those black sparkly uniforms, and i could never tell what the heck it said on the front until i saw pictures. but this also leads me to wonder if the level 5 teams will have two uniforms, or are they just sticking to the new ones and getting rid of the old.
They might have a Day 1/Day 2 look.

I still like the blue name outlined in bling as it is. I seriously don't think you have to hit people over the head with RAYS!!!! there's not a soul that won't know it's rays and the blue just looks classy outlined like that.

I'm also a firm believer when they get on the floor in person the entire tone of these reviews will swing to the positive.

Back