All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still like the blue name outlined in bling as it is. I seriously don't think you have to hit people over the head with RAYS!!!! there's not a soul that won't know it's rays and the blue just looks classy outlined like that.

I'm also a firm believer when they get on the floor in person the entire tone of these reviews will swing to the positive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i like it too. at first i thought i would like it with white or green but after seeing those pics i love the blue even more.

uniform_zpsbabf7e79.jpg

Saw these on the explore page on Instagram. Beach Elite Cheer from Ft. Walton Beach, Fl

Love these! So pretty

i like it too. at first i thought i would like it with white or green but after seeing those pics i love the blue even more.

Same ! After seeing it filled with white and green, I think white looks weird and green is too much with the green on the shoulders. The blue is just subtle enough IMO. And with stage lights I think it will look great.

Found these on Instagram. Cheer Xpress out of Lincoln, NE! I love how the swirly lines all criss-cross to make X's

I know it's a common looking design but I really like these! Girly, sparkly, but clean and not over the top! I'm curious if the swirls on the arms accentuate bent/sloppy motions.

I know it's a common looking design but I really like these! Girly, sparkly, but clean and not over the top! I'm curious if the swirls on the arms accentuate bent/sloppy motions.
You're right about it being a common style. Our new uniforms are this exact design, except in purple and silver with Epic on the front. I hope they're as gorgeous as these are! Even with the bling they are less than $200 through Rebel, which was the main appeal to us :D

Back