All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame Allstars new full top.
Hate that stomach mesh. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love that neckline! Beautiful skirt too.
w2oj1w.jpg
I love these. I think if fabric on the back was in the front it would make it even better. That mesh is too sheer. I liked the skirt. Wish other shirts with rhinestones had this amount. Its just perfect amount.

Our uniforms are seeing a 3rd year. Holding out till next year when the rule change goes into effect. So cha-ching, money saved :)

Hate that stomach mesh. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love that neckline! Beautiful skirt too.
w2oj1w.jpg
For a second I think it was the lighting but I thought that it was a crop but like it was connected in the back and I'm kinda wondering now how that would even work? Like I don't condem or support the idea but I'm just curious........

w2oj1w.jpg
Can't wait to see these up-close! Wonder if each team will have their name in the back (though I can't imagine they will, so what goes there instead?)
And as for the massive amount of crystals...
Bring the bling, b****es. You. Betta. Shine.

Last edited:
Back