All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't wait to see these up-close! Wonder if each team will have their name in the back (though I can't imagine they will, so what goes there instead?)
And as for the massive amount of crystals...
Bring the bling, b****es. You. Betta. Shine.
It says the name is on the bra (so smart!) which would make it pretty easy for someone to stay "in uniform"'even if they switch teams next season!

Can't wait to see these up-close! Wonder if each team will have their name in the back (though I can't imagine they will, so what goes there instead?)
And as for the massive amount of crystals...
Bring the bling, b****es. You. Betta. Shine.
It says they will all have team names... But I feel like they wouldn't fit? Or the word would have to be super small which defeats the purpose. "Divas" is only 5 letters and is pushing it...

Cheer updates media just posted X-cell athletics new uniforms. I'd post them but I'm on my phone.
rw3xow.jpg

Really liking these.

Ok sorry for quoting myself but I messed up. I had a Leo for my uniform this year and that's pretty much how I did it, I don't know how it would work with the mesh though, I'd be scared of ripping it

e2cddbedd0222eb751ee78b7225d1fd2.jpg

They're nice! I like them a lot
is it just me or does it sort of look like its on backwards? It's pretty I do really like it especially how the skirt fits and length. I guess with the side mesh mostly in the back (?) it's what is making me think it looks backwards. Speaking of side mesh, I feel like gyms said Oh people dislike stomach mesh so I'm going to put it on the side instead. To me its the same. I wonder if the cover up rule is making people think its going in the direction of traditional hs/college uni's ?

in addition to this, just in that advertisement alone it looks like the crystals are about to fall off... hope they're sturdier than they appear or there will be approximately 100,000 crystals on the mat.
Imagine if one flies up someone's nose, or into their eye, or down their throat during the routine...

Back