All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not all-star, but Navarro's new uniforms! Not used to seeing a college team with shoulder cutouts, but I still love them!

jwdbFjv.jpg
LOVE!!!!!!

Is the bottom left pic of shorts/skirt? If so when was it deemed ok to replace fabric with mesh on shorts?!! I feel like such an old granny saying this, but really they are doing a sport not a pageant!
The new FCA Gems uniforms have mesh on the shorts.

Is the bottom left pic of shorts/skirt? If so when was it deemed ok to replace fabric with mesh on shorts?!! I feel like such an old granny saying this, but really they are doing a sport not a pageant!

No, it's more likely the top of the right arm.

Not all-star, but Navarro's new uniforms! Not used to seeing a college team with shoulder cutouts, but I still love them!

ETA: Isn't it amazing how flattering that skirt length/waistline is on all the girls? All star teams, take note! Shorter isn't always better!

jwdbFjv.jpg
Love it! I just wish there was some red on the skirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrenaline tumble and cheer
1KwHqSi.jpg
I mostly like these but I feel like the top design could be a bit unflattering on some of the girls. The high neckline with the continuous color and full-top... It might look a bit awkward if a girl has a larger bust or the tiniest bit of a belly.

Back