All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gem city jags
Rmh6DEQ.jpg

Most european uniforms are quite modest but I have noticed this season more and more are going for mesh and cut outs because they want to be like the cheerleaders in the usa

i don't know, i have seen a lot of tragic uniforms here aswell, they don't even have to be crazy allstar cutout mesh rhinestone uniforms with belts and whatnot, but i've seen VERY short skirts and horrible horrible grandmas panties style spankies or what they were supposed to cover underneath way too often. I hate ill fitting college style uniforms just as much as i hate ridiculous allstars ones.

I don't think that European Cheerleading is going downhill uniform or appearance wise by adapting to the US Style. To me Cheer is a flashy sport and there is nothing wrong with big hair, rhinestones and colorful practicewear, as long as it fits every athlete well, covers all the important body parts and is actually practical for what we are doing on the mat. But that's the thing with fashion i guess, everyone has their own opinion and style so you can discuss and argue with each other 24/7 , just like you can about music or art ;)

I get that things are prototypes and aren't tailored to the athlete modeling them but couldn't they still have requested to be sent a certain skirt length? :confused:

Back