All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My guess is WCSS are. They've had these uniforms for 2 years now and NO ONE ever knows when they are getting new ones. I think they'll surprise us tonight.

their tryout packet has it listed that they will be getting new uniforms next (2015-16) season. they've never hidden that info or made it a secret..

they certainly could debut them early today, though.

ICE Weather Girls
CDhrsqsUEAImhqa.jpg:large
ICE, why must you always add 50 random cutouts and straps to a good uniform?
Good skirt length though!

since when does like every gym have a team named weather girls? there are at least 3 at worlds.

i'd get rid of the random gold strap on the back, but i like it.

This team is the former speed blue flame. They renamed them for worlds and I agree with you about weathergirls.

544e586bcfb167664b6261d8b4e46fa3.jpg
929193bdb9e99695ad08b0c206e71263.jpg

Another view of Gym Tyme Blink -- made by Varsity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i kind of wanted them to have just the tiniest pink line or something to pay homage to the merge of pink and black.

the back is symmetrical and the front isn't so i wish they stuck with one or the other (i prefer the back and symmetry.) also, it kind of sort of gives me a tiger stripe vibe, but it performs well and looked great on the feed.

their tryout packet has it listed that they will be getting new uniforms next (2015-16) season. they've never hidden that info or made it a secret..

they certainly could debut them early today, though.

I remember from 2 years ago when they debuted the uniforms they have now at worlds, there was no talk of it and it was a surprise. That's my guess for tonight.

Back