All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is beautiful and I love the purple back, I don't think I've seen any even close to similar! It is really going to stand out on the floor. It's really classy. I can't shimmy enough!!
Thank you!! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's cheetah but we are totally cool with Tiger print too. It's ok if anyone thinks it's Tiger print. Yes I capitalize Tiger. Because Tigers.

#elleshu

I went back and looked it is cheetah, guess the purple threw me off.:p Im sure Mike would forgive me.

It is beautiful and I love the purple back, I don't think I've seen any even close to similar! It is really going to stand out on the floor. It's really classy. I can't shimmy enough!!

I like that it's a purple back, but the arms still stay white so that way the uniform flows. It's not just white and then suddenly everything is purple.

cfb31d2fe9a77a9b0e748b0b01f235e8.jpg
I love the fading of the purple on the side of the skirt. It's such a simple but cool effect. It's beautiful!

@cupieqt I adore these!!!! So clean and classy. The only question I would ask is why the star on the back purple sportsbra strap? I feel like the back's logo rhinestones are SO gorgeous, but I feel like the star competes too much? If the star is meaningful, then please ignore! I hope your athletes just love them to death & feel fabulous wearing them!! Well done❤️

@cupieqt I adore these!!!! So clean and classy. The only question I would ask is why the star on the back purple sportsbra strap? I feel like the back's logo rhinestones are SO gorgeous, but I feel like the star competes too much? If the star is meaningful, then please ignore! I hope your athletes just love them to death & feel fabulous wearing them!! Well done[emoji173]️

Thanks Piglet!

We like a little cheetah somewhere on the uniform and the star on the belt buckle detail was so small I felt like I should add it somewhere else too. This was also before we put the CE in the negative space on the back. At first it was just a plain back and the only thing we had was that small little pop of cheetah star.
The ones that have tried it on have raved about how comfortable it is. And you should see their faces when I tell them they can warm up in the sports bra/Leo and put the crop back on afterwards. They are so happy with the measures I took to try and make it more comfortable for them. I started with comfort in mind and then worked to make it fashionable. @BuegeSmalls gets a lot of the credit. She came up with the original design that inspired the uniform!
I'll look at that a little bit longer today and see if I agree. Right now I really like it but once something is pointed out to me I like to consider it and see if I feel the same way.

Are these the same uniforms, or were they reproduced for Sassycats? I remember a huge complaint was the mesh not matching the athletes skintones but I don't notice it as much on Sassycats. Maybe it's a new type of mesh?

I thought I had heard that rebel had originally gotten the mesh to match each girl before the uniforms were made, but I wouldn't be surprised if half those Panthers girls got spray tans before Worlds, and then at that point the mesh wouldn't have matched anymore.

Im confused with the leo/sports bra combo. Are they connected? Cause I dont see any leo straps
For our CE uniform? It's two separate pieces. And the Leo has clear straps. That was Varsity's touch. I don't mind it bc it's not a support piece just a conversion piece. The sports bra goes on under it. The bra is a functional (yet fashionable) undergarment.

A comfortable uniform can make such a huge difference! Poor CP is afflicted with "rough" seams on her uni sleeves. You'd think she's being asked to wrap herself in tinfoil when it's time to get dressed on comp days. Comfort is so critical!!! I'm so happy to hear your athletes are happy....can't wait to see the final product!!

Comfort is KEY and being able to wear some sort of new. I didn't need a need a bra really when I had a crop top with cutouts but I felt naked without one ..always thought it was gonna fly up and people would see under boob or full boob but it never happened, thank god! Lol when I got GK unis I was in heaven!!!! So comfy

My GK unis have actually been WAY more comfortable than my dye-sub uniforms which surprised me. Definitely miss that comfort...

One thing I feel like a lot of designers miss comfort-wise is the armpits (completely random I know) But my entire team complains about how dang tight the uniforms are under our armpits so when we're warming up and stuff, we really dont want to be putting ours arms up and down. Which is definitely NOT IDEAL for cheerleading

Back