All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not the lack of hair - it's the god awful uniforms they are being forced to wear!
#saynotocrotchmesh

I absolutely love the front of the ACE uniforms - but withholding complete approval until I see the back!
No cut outs! I don't have a picture but it has a tomahawk on the back. I wish I would have taken a picture at the gym.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ok a bit off topic, but the uniform on the doll on the left...that mesh is placed on a very weird place!

10488308_10153351943784625_3286892901620293201_n.jpg
the yellow one wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have that stomach mesh. But the shorts are so tiny. The pink one is too pink and tiny shorts. Texas one is nice if the bust area was bigger and shorts are actually a nice length. Ugh if the left one is made for senior/junior age, the skirt wouldn't even go over their butt.

Aces Uniforms - SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow first I see their practice wear and now these uniforms. I think I'm in love! Nice and clean, athletic and professional, just enough sparkle! The guys and girls look identical and that bring a tear to my eye because it makes me soooo happy! Who ever is in charge of dressing these athletes, please put them in charge of dressing all athletes ever! Please.

Crotch mesh - I'm literally crying laughing. Yes crotch mesh and a black thong under neath, my dream uni you guys. Why don't we just pull a Rihanna from that fashion award show she went to recently. All nude mesh, nothing underneath #worlds2020

Aces Uniforms - SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow first I see their practice wear and now these uniforms. I think I'm in love! Nice and clean, athletic and professional, just enough sparkle! The guys and girls look identical and that bring a tear to my eye because it makes me soooo happy! Who ever is in charge of dressing these athletes, please put them in charge of dressing all athletes ever! Please.

Crotch mesh - I'm literally crying laughing. Yes crotch mesh and a black thong under neath, my dream uni you guys. Why don't we just pull a Rihanna from that fashion award show she went to recently. All nude mesh, nothing underneath #worlds2020
Speaking of Rihanna, I just cracked up imagining what would happen if a team tried to imitate PromBat... LMAO

Back