All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also the price difference in a Rebel and a GK uniform is pretty steep. GK makes a good product but they can charge more because they are already an established brand people go to for the name.

I found this on tumblr, but based off the comment, Viqueens got a new uniform.
fcoetl.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Love ACE's new unis! So cool to see them with some bling and I reallly love the mesh arms! Hoping GBE does a mainly purple uni with some gold accents, that would be stunning!

It is the Allstar Rebels uniform for the Rockford locations. They wear it with the top tucked into a skirt. Im assuming it is just the top on the dummy.

Not sure if somebody asked this (haven't been in in a while) but do you have a photo of This team you're taking about in the uniform.

Those are their ooold uniforms, Spirit hasn't worn those since 2011. I think some lower level teams still use them, though.
I thought it looked familiar, like it wasn't new... The person who posted it on tumblr said "got my new uniform" so it was probably a lower level girl new to the gym.

Also the price difference in a Rebel and a GK uniform is pretty steep. GK makes a good product but they can charge more because they are already an established brand people go to for the name.

Not really we are getting new uniforms from Rebel and they are $500.00. More than I have ever paid for a GK!

N

tumblr_n87qd2aBsN1qm169qo1_250.jpg
tumblr_n87qd2aBsN1qm169qo2_250.jpg

Am I missing something here?
Rebels is more blingy. On rebels the skit band and end of top are covered in rhinestones while gk is just plain. This is also the same with many of the outlining of "lines". Overall gk is more "plain" then rebel is.

Back