All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Different views...Sorry for the huge pictures!
2ujqukj.png
359jpfr.png
4j7xc2.png
s4w8p3.png

Anyone else think the Varsity logo is slightly randomly placed on the full top? Its just kinda chillin in the middle.
From far away you could mistake it for mud/chocolate cakes or the likes.

Anyone else think the Varsity logo is slightly randomly placed on the full top? Its just kinda chillin in the middle.

I relly like most of the uniform, but I hate the asymmetrical logo on the front of the girls' uni. It looks weird to me and I think it will look different on different females depending on their chest size. It looks like the uni is twisted weird. I don;t mind it being asymmetrical on the back with the star.

Ehhh not really. I think it's placed there so that if the skirt was pulled up more you could still see it. Like typical cheer (well school cheer) skirts are supposed to go over your belly button so if this skirt actually did that then the Varsity logo would look just right I think.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ehhh not really. I think it's placed there so that if the skirt was pulled up more you could still see it. Like typical cheer (well school cheer) skirts are supposed to go over your belly button so if this skirt actually did that then the Varsity logo would look just right I think.

So this skirt is supposed to be pulled up? That would make sense actually cause if you look at the first picture of that set of four the diagonal black stripe looks like it should join up with the black waistband of the skirt. If it was like that, I agree with you the logo would look normal.

Although if they are being pulled up they might want to add a couple inches on to the skirt :oops:

So this skirt is supposed to be pulled up? That would make sense actually cause if you look at the first picture of that set of four the diagonal black stripe looks like it should join up with the black waistband of the skirt. If it was like that, I agree with you the logo would look normal.

Although if they are being pulled up they might want to add a couple inches on to the skirt :oops:
I think the girl wearing it just has a long torso and is tall. On the average person, the logo would be just an inch or so above the skirt (skirt worn @ hip, not pulled up).

I am so excited, this week, my daughter's team are getting new uniform and we just saw the prototype of the full-top uniform... I actually love the uniform! - I do not have a picture of the uniform, but I try to describe it - The top part is a leotard in basic color of white, white in the back and the top half, but the bottom half in the front is leopard black mesh (bling throughout the chest and stomach, I think), instead of skorts and/or skirts, they are wearing fitted shorts, which are white. The name of the team is written on the chest in black outline in gold bling with fancy font and the gym name is written on the back...On the sleeves, they have the name of the team, I think! On first sighting, I immediately thought that the uniform looked very clean and athletic and on second sighting, I thought they look like superheroes- but in a good way, probably because the uniform has a fake blinged out belt with a big T in the center, they look like they are ready for something! (whatever superheroes do in their uniforms)

I am so excited, this week, my daughter's team are getting new uniform and we just saw the prototype of the full-top uniform... I actually love the uniform! - I do not have a picture of the uniform, but I try to describe it - The top part is a leotard in basic color of white, white in the back and the top half, but the bottom half in the front is leopard black mesh (bling throughout the chest and stomach, I think), instead of skorts and/or skirts, they are wearing fitted shorts, which are white. The name of the team is written on the chest in black outline in gold bling with fancy font and the gym name is written on the back...On the sleeves, they have the name of the team, I think! On first sighting, I immediately thought that the uniform looked very clean and athletic and on second sighting, I thought they look like superheroes- but in a good way, probably because the uniform has a fake blinged out belt with a big T in the center, they look like they are ready for something! (whatever superheroes do in their uniforms)
Gotta be honest, I stopped dead at "Leopard Black Mesh." Think I'm gonna have to see that one to get the mental image of animal print mesh out of my head. Look forward to the pics.

Gotta be honest, I stopped dead at "Leopard Black Mesh." Think I'm gonna have to see that one to get the mental image of animal print mesh out of my head. Look forward to the pics.
I think the leopard black mesh she is referring to is the same thing that was used in the WCSS 2012 uniforms and the Cheer Athletics junior teams' current uniforms. At least that's what I pictured.

Back