All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

9sa0l5.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I never ever comment on uniforms because I don't usually really care about what other people wear ...lol ...but the swirls across the stomach coupled with the "X's" on the arms just make me crazy! I can't do straight and curvy at the same time. I feel like they should've just picked one...

I never ever comment on uniforms because I don't usually really care about what other people wear ...lol ...but the swirls coupled with the "X" on the arms just make me crazy! I can't do straight and curvy at the same time. I feel like they should've just picked one...

Yes! And all the Criss crossing on the neckline. Something was bugging me about it and then this morning I figured out that was it.

It is my understanding that all TG Orlando teams, with the exception of the world's teams will be wearing the crop top. A leotard to go under it was designed for the youth teams, but to keep costs down this season they will wait for next season to purchase it. Next season all youth and junior teams will get the leotard to comply with the new rules. This plan may have changed, but it is the last I heard.

ETA: I did not mean to imply that the world's team were not wearing a crop top, just not the crop top shown. They will have their own, different uniform. Can't wait to see it.

I really enjoy the TG Orlando uni! After last seasons...questionable uniform choices by TG I'm very relieved it's simple but still has TG flashy(in a good way) style.

As for ECE, I like that they didn't just throw a leotard or panel of mesh to make a full top. But there is just SO much going on between the swirls, rhinestones and straps that it feels cluttered to me.

Rhinestones are nice, but this isn't doing much for me.

There's too much going on IMO. And that whole "good luck wearing a sports bra" thing.
I think you could actually wear a sports bra with this! You know those cheap x back sports bra you buy at target could work and if it shows it looks like part of the uniform!

A reliable source from Desert Storm said on Twitter that those are the lower level uniforms and the other ones are just for the Worlds Teams.

My daughter just got her Desert Storm uniform for the season and they look like the uniform the world's teams wore this past year not the one in the Varsity book. It is pretty but the whole gym will have the same uniform (Except IOC5) The lower teams are full tops.

My daughter just got her Desert Storm uniform for the season and they look like the uniform the world's teams wore this past year not the one in the Varsity book. It is pretty but the whole gym will have the same uniform (Except IOC5) The lower teams are full tops.
Okay thanks for clearing that up!

It is my understanding that all TG Orlando teams, with the exception of the world's teams will be wearing the crop top. A leotard to go under it was designed for the youth teams, but to keep costs down this season they will wait for next season to purchase it. Next season all youth and junior teams will get the leotard to comply with the new rules. This plan may have changed, but it is the last I heard.

ETA: I did not mean to imply that the world's team were not wearing a crop top, just not the crop top shown. They will have their own, different uniform. Can't wait to see it.
I hope the leotard designed for the non senior teams isn't just one plain color.. they should make the uniform look like a full top instead of a crop top with boring fabric covering the stomach.

That makes no sense:

We could just make you a full top uniform that complies with everything and costs X. Instead, we're going to make a crop top that costs XY and have you buy a leo NEXT year bringing up your total to XYZ. You're really not saving money in the long run, unless you're leaving, in which case you're a senior team and don't need a full top anyway. Seems rather silly.

Back