All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just saw these on tumblr i think they are new but they are so tiny i can't like them
tumblr_na9c39oauv1ro8qnoo1_500.jpg

Edited - I give up. My phone won't let me post, but CJA just posted unis and practice gear on their twitter.

Dumb me didn't realize until this moment that the two were affiliated. Is there an interesting story on how that happened?

Well a program over here called Fierce athletics (formerly North London Wildcats) has always had ties with Fame I believe, and had coaches coming over for camps etc. The program stopped at the end of 13/14 season and I think some coaches from that program have set up Fame UK, and most of the athletes went from FA to there I believe, but I don't know the specifics

Well a program over here called Fierce athletics (formerly North London Wildcats) has always had ties with Fame I believe, and had coaches coming over for camps etc. The program stopped at the end of 13/14 season and I think some coaches from that program have set up Fame UK, and most of the athletes went from FA to there I believe, but I don't know the specifics

It's pretty cool that fame is an international brand!

Back