All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o1_250.jpg
tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o2_250.jpg
tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o3_500.jpg

Full view of Suns' new uniform. I really like them!
Shorts are...see through...
Not a good look. Those poor backspots.
The overall design just doesn't do it for me...it looks too ordinary. I loved their old unis sooo much. No one had that design.
It's also too much mesh for me, or it's just not in a flattering shape.
These are very 'eh' to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reactions: ian
Quick question: if you can't wear any bra with your uniform and the convention centre is a tad over air conditioned... doesn't it get a bit.. 'nippy'?

I mean most sports bras don't cover that either. but they can't really wear no bra, right? like they can't actually force them to be bouncing around, tearing breast tissue causing permanent damage for a uniform, right?

curious what they will do for a bra. I'm usually biased that WC can do no wrong, but that's wrong.

I mean most sports bras don't cover that either. but they can't really wear no bra, right? like they can't actually force them to be bouncing around, tearing breast tissue causing permanent damage for a uniform, right?

curious what they will do for a bra. I'm usually biased that WC can do no wrong, but that's wrong.

I tend to wear heavy duty sports bras so I'm covered lol. But I agree with you on all points: WC do no wrong in my eyes but this is WRONG. You can't even wear those weird bras with the funky criss crossing straps at the back.

I tend to wear heavy duty sports bras so I'm covered lol. But I agree with you on all points: WC do no wrong in my eyes but this is WRONG. You can't even wear those weird bras with the funky criss crossing straps at the back.
The only bra I could see possible with wearing is the sticky cups that are made for backless dresses but I can't imagine that would hold anything up or be supportive enough to be comfortable..

But what if the sticky cups don't stay sticky? Instead of weave falling out on the floor, it'll be sticky cups.

Just seems some better photos on Instagram, lovely athletic uni - but white shorts will forever make me cringe, so much can go wrong!

After seeing the back of the uni I take this back (apart from the white shorts bit)

Eta: why are people making it hard to wear bras?!! I feel this uni was designed by a guy or someone with no/ tiny boobs...

But what if the sticky cups don't stay sticky? Instead of weave falling out on the floor, it'll be sticky cups.

I'm in LOVE with the SUNS uniform.

I'm giggling just hearing someone say "is there an uncooked chicken breast on the floor?"

...at least, i THINK that's what they look like. I myself don't own them seeing as though i'm a boy.

Last edited:
I'm in LOVE with the SUNS uniform.

I'm giggling just hearing someone say "is there an uncooked chicken breast on the floor?"

...at least, i THINK that's what they look like. I myself don't own them seeing as though i'm a boy.
I almost said chicken cutlets, but I wasn't sure if everyone would get it. That's exactly what they look like though, except some come in patterns and different colors.

Thank you everyone for your comments (good and bad lol) on the new World Cup Suns uniform. This uniform is a prototype and is still a work in progress in regard to fine tuning before it goes into full production for the team to purchase. It was never intended to be shown in this form however due to the Champions League photo shoot today a photo leaked and so we decided to tweet an additional picture. We wanted to give our Suns team member the opportunity to showcase the uniform in the Champions League promos as by the time the event is in full swing we'll already have worn the final version several times.

So YES we do know the WC isn't centered (there was a design restriction) and yes the shorts are slightly see through. They are concerns that have already been addressed. Unfortunately everything that is requested during the design and development process of a uniform doesn't always come out the way you had hoped no matter which company you partner with. Each one has limitations that you have to work around in pursuit of the perfect uniform. We're very happy with the 2nd stage of development and the assistance of Varsity Spirit Fashions. We're also glad that some of you enjoy our new look and we hope to have the final design in the near future for more to enjoy.

Best of luck to all of the programs designing new uniforms for their teams! And may the critics forever be in your favor LMAO.

Thank you everyone for your comments (good and bad lol) on the new World Cup Suns uniform. This uniform is a prototype and is still a work in progress in regard to fine tuning before it goes into full production for the team to purchase. It was never intended to be shown in this form however due to the Champions League photo shoot today a photo leaked and so we decided to tweet an additional picture. We wanted to give our Suns team member the opportunity to showcase the uniform in the Champions League promos as by the time the event is in full swing we'll already have worn the final version several times.

So YES we do know the WC isn't centered (there was a design restriction) and yes the shorts are slightly see through. They are concerns that have already been addressed. Unfortunately everything that is requested during the design and development process of a uniform doesn't always come out the way you had hoped no matter which company you partner with. Each one has limitations that you have to work around in pursuit of the perfect uniform. We're very happy with the 2nd stage of development and the assistance of Varsity Spirit Fashions. We're also glad that some of you enjoy our new look and we hope to have the final design in the near future for more to enjoy.

Best of luck to all of the programs designing new uniforms for their teams! And may the critics forever be in your favor LMAO.
Are you Elaine or Joelle (or any of the WC coaches)?

Last edited:
Back